Inside Sales Recruitment Agency Services based in Berkshire, covering London and the rest of the UK
Inside Sales Recruitment
Time, Results & Costs
Imagine time being saved and more being done, leading to better results. That is what advances in technology have made possible.
With the combination of phone and on-line services, the full sales cycle can often be achieved by one person, or good leads generated and handed over. All this can be achieved without anyone leaving the office. So, costs are reduced, and strong, lasting relationships can still be built this way.
Of course, there are significant differences between selling over the phone and face-to-face selling. We specialise in recruiting for roles that are mainly phone-based
All our consultants have a background, outside of recruitment, in the roles we recruit for, This facilitates understanding of the roles, and the skills candidates needed.
If you want to know more, then please either read on,
Or call us on 01628 634634
The importance of the team
The strength of an Inside Sales team can be vital to the on-going success of a company. A great team can help move a company forward, a poor one can be missing the market. That is why it is important to use the right Inside Sales Recruitment Agency.
Inside Sales roles and how we can help you
Let’s look at:
- Role requirements
- Industry Specific requirements
- Team attributes
- Personal attributes.
In addition to:
- sourcing new sales opportunities
- developing those opportunities
- providing pricing & proposals
- closing for orders
- arranging appointments.
Job requirements may include:
- Making effective follow-up calls
- Giving effective on-line demos
- Managing their pipeline
- Making weekly / monthly forecasts
- Researching organisations, and identifying key stakeholders
- Developing a strategy for dealing with each prospect
- Account Management
- Up-selling to existing customers
- Attending events and networking.
Examples of Industry specific requirements:
- Working with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Experience in a specific industry sector
- Understand solutions and be able to deliver an on-line demonstration.
But more than that, the interaction between Inside and Outside Sales is vital. There can be superb team work from some, yet a reluctance to hand enquiries over to the outside team (it happens!). So, Team attributes can be essential:
- Good team player
- Friendly and business-like with ability to gain respect
- Putting points across effectively
- Open-minded and co-operative.
Personal attributes and skills
- Awareness in situations and where people are in the process
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good listening and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Comfortable speaking with high level decision makers
- Good with figures
- Good business acumen
- Strong ability to influence at all levels and good negotiation skills
- Personal planning activities
- Multi-tasking, prioritising, and managing time effectively
- Being proactive and taking initiative
- Tenacity and results orientated
- Strong phone presence and making effective B2B calls
- Customer focused
- And of course, good selling skills.
Clients, how can you find the right team members who can bring in the business and fit in with the team?
Candidates, how can you find the Agency that will find the right company where you will get the best opportunity to use and develop your skill-set?
How we can help you
We are nationwide specialists in recruiting for B2B Inside Sales / Business Development type roles where phone-skills are key. All our staff have done these types of role prior to recruitment and joining us.
Because of this, we understand the roles better and what is needed for success in them.
- Our specialist expertise in assessing requirements for a role and skills needed to get first-class results enables us to help Clients and Candidates better.
- For Clients, we can help, advise, and source effective Inside Sales Managers and Inside Sales Executives who can help create long term value for your business.
- For Candidates, we can help you find the right role where you can progress your career and get the appropriate rewards.
We’re expert in our Market and supply people who can perform.
Why not call us on 01628 634634 so that we can talk it through?
Alternatively, complete the Contact Us form at the top of the right-hand column
Or, read more: