Our Business Development Recruitment Service to you
We are New Business People, a Specialist B2B Business Development Recruitment Agency. Recruiting nationally, we are well established and recruit in a fair, expert and professional way.
About Business Development Roles
The positions can be internal, external or a mix of the two and can involve the full sales cycle or just part of it.
- They can be at team member, managerial or Director level
- Internal and face to face roles require different skills.
We can help you recruit the right candidates who will get the best results for you. We understand the skills required in different Business Development roles. This is because we’ve done the roles ourselves. We understand the hiring challenges you face as we have recruited for these roles for many years.
We specialise in helping you find the right role. When doing this, we take account of your skills, experience, potential and ambitions. We can do this because as we really understand the roles we recruit for as we’ve done them ourselves.
What is meant by Business Development?
Company requirements vary, and with them do Business Development responsibilities. So, different situations need different skills. These can be between:
- developing the customer base from cold through to close
- qualifying, gaining sales appointments, or developing strategy
- more traditional, strategic, business development. This involves developing partnerships, finding new revenue streams and writing proposals.
More Skills For Business Development Roles
- Developing Leads
- Sales Appointments
- Web Research
- Telephone Research
- Web Demos
- Developing or contributing to proposals or campaigns
- Networking at functions
- Building, maintaining, and managing a healthy sales pipeline. Some companies require the percentage chance of closing each opportunity to be estimated.
- Visiting clients
- Closing Sales
- Developing Strategy
- Other Marketing and Sales activities.
With such a wide range, how do we make it work?
Business Development Roles We Specialise In
The main Job titles are:
- Business Development Manager
- Senior Business
- Development Manager
- Business Development Director
- Business Development Executive
There are, of course many more Job titles used for this type of work
Getting Recruitment Right for you…
- We take a really good brief from Clients to identify and understand what you want and need. Then go through an in-depth interview / registration process with Candidates. This helps us to recruit better and get it right.
- We have been able to develop specialist skills in our processes. This is because of our backgrounds and focus on these roles. This helps us get it right for you.
- This is key to finding the right ‘FIT‘ between job requirements and candidate skills. It is fundamental to the quality service we give and how Business Development Recruitment should be.
- In these roles, the right skill levels can be the difference between poor and great results.
There are personal rewards associated with recruitment for these roles. Some of them are:
- Clients, that feeling you get when you see the success of those you brought into the company.
- Candidates, it is the feeling you get when you know you have made the right choice of employer. So, the future looks good.
- For us, it is the feeling we get that it has gone well and been worth all the hard work put in.
- Jobs transform lives
- As the Recruitment & Employment Confederation puts it.
Good people can transform a business and the right jobs transform lives. We work to deliver a better Business Development Recruitment service so that:
Clients can get the people they need particularly as getting recruitment right. This contributes to business success and
Candidates can get the right job that meets their needs and ambitions. It’s a special moment when that happens.
So, if you’re an employer looking for the right candidates, or a candidate looking for the right role…
Why not call us now on 01628 634634 so that we can talk it through? Or
Alternatively, complete the Contact Us form at the top of the right-hand column Or
We’re based in Berkshire, covering London and the rest of the UK – Nationally.