Inside & Internal Sales Recruitment Agency Services covering London and the rest of the UK – Nationally
Inside & Internal Sales
There is much interchangeability between Inside & Internal sales. However, they often carry different responsibilities within different organisations.
The ‘Inside’ or ‘Internal’ can mean the inside or internal part of the sale. For example, making appointments for an external salesperson.
Or it can mean the complete sales cycle is done inside or internally as on the phone. Neither is right or wrong, just different.
It’s so important that we fully understand the objectives of the role a client is looking to fill. Or why a candidate is looking for a specific role.
Besides making phone calls, Internal Sales can be more of a support role. For instance, incorporating admin and quoting.
Our Inside & Internal Sales Recruitment Service for you
Our focus is on supplying the best Candidates available for Clients’ roles. After all, those best at the job get the best results.
With Inside Sales – Internal Sales it makes sense to see how good prospective Candidates are on the phone. All of us here at New Business People have done B2B phone-based sales roles prior to our Recruitment Careers.
So, we understand the skills needed for success in Inside – Internal Sales. Also, for other phone-based Sales – Business Development roles
So, we can:
- Assess Candidates skills-sets accurately and
- See it there is a match with Hiring Managers’ requirements.
What Inside & Internal Sales People do
What they do will depend on the organisation’s definition of the role but can include:
- Handling the whole sales cycle without leaving the office
- Uncovering new business sales opportunities
- Getting well qualified sales appointments
- Company research, also database building
- Understanding customer needs and qualifying
- Conducting online demos
- Social Media engagement
- Developing Leads
- Developing or contributing to proposals or campaigns
- Networking at functions
- Building, maintaining, and managing a healthy sales pipeline. Sometimes a percentage chance of closing each opportunity is required
- Developing Strategy
- Other Marketing and Sales activities.
With such a wide range, how do we make it work?
Inside & Internal Sales roles We Specialise in
There are many job titles for Inside Sales roles.
We find the most popular are:
Inside Sales Manager ~ Inside Sales Executive ~ Inside Sales Representative
Internal Sales Manager ~ Internal Sales Negotiator ~
Internal Sales Co-Ordinator
And there are many more…
There has been a major trend away from external, or face-to-face sales. This has been to Internal Sales and Inside Sales. It is accelerating all the time.
There are various reasons for it:
Advances in technology mean a lot more business can be closed over the phone, saving time and expense.
Strong and lasting relationships can be built over the phone. This requires good phone-based skills.
Behind the trend
There is more behind the trend than just technology. There is increased competition in most markets. This requires a need for working more effectively. so there is the desire to:
- Keep overheads down
- Have more control over how well things are done
- Have more contact with customers and
- Get better results through more effective calling.
To compete, recruit better staff
Imagine getting better staff to fill your needs, you
- Get more results of better quality
- Find they are easier to manage
- Find they are less time-consuming
- See them show better teamwork & stability
- Can get fresh ideas from them
- Find they give you a better Return On Investment
How we can help you
Because we have worked in these roles in our previous careers, our skills and experience mean we can:
- Understand Hiring Managers’ challenges better and
- Assess Candidates’ skill-sets accurately. – Difficult to do if you haven’t done these roles yourself.
The point is that this helps us assess the match and get the best fit for you. The result is that:
- Our specialist expertise enables us to help Clients and Candidates better. We can assess requirements for a role, plus the skills needed to get first-class results.
- For Clients –
We can source effective Inside Sales and Internal Sales people. Those who can help create long term value for your business.
- For Candidates –
We can help you find the right role where you can progress your career and get the appropriate rewards.
We’re expert in our market and supply people who can perform.
Just as a reminder, here are the most popular roles we recruit for:
- Business Development
- Bids & Tenders
- Inside & Internal Sales
- Account Management
- Telemarketing & Telesales
- And, of course, Team Managers.
In fact, for any promotion or sales campaign or project
Jobs transform lives
As the Recruitment & Employment Confederation puts it.
Good people can transform a business and the right jobs transform lives. We work to deliver a better Inside & Internal Sales Recruitment service so that:
Clients can get the people they need particularly as getting recruitment right contributes to business success and
Candidates can get the right job that meets their needs and ambitions. It’s a really special moment when that happens.
So, if you’re an employer looking for the right candidates, or a candidate looking for the right role…
To read more Roles We Specialise In
We’re based in Berkshire, covering London and the rest of the UK – Nationally.
Why not call us now on 01628 634634 so that we can talk it through?
Alternatively, complete the Contact Us form at the top of the right hand column