Our Account Management Service to you,
Recruiting Nationally across all business sectors.
New Business People specialise in Recruiting for B2B roles within the sales process. This includes Account Managers
As you would expect, Account Management roles vary from company to company. They also vary from industry to industry.
We specialise and recruit Nationally, so if you are looking for an Account Manager UK, we can help you.
There are a variety of job titles, responsibilities and requirements.
Some of the job titles reflect this –
Account Manager ~ Key Account Manager ~ IT Account Manager ~
Media Account Manager ~ Digital Account Manager ~
National Account Manager or Account Management Executive,
to name just a few.
Types of Account Management roles
There are different types of Account Management roles, for example:
- Selling to and looking after a defined set of active accounts and contacts. This needs a proactive approach to increase sales and gain more of the customer’s business.
- There can be untapped contacts within a customer account. The target here can be to get additional business by selling to them as well as the regular Contacts.
- Selling to and looking after a defined set of active accounts within the customer account. The target is to gain more business from different, untapped contacts. Again, a proactive approach is necessary.
- Given a set of target accounts to break into where the companies don’t buy currently. This is a new business role but to a defined set of accounts.
- Selling to a defined set of accounts who call in to place orders. There may be some upselling needed but it is a fairly reactive role.
- Key Account Managers who sell to and take care of the high spending, most important clients. Also, those with the most potential i.e. the Key Client Accounts.
Account Manager roles can be internal, external or a mix of both. The skills required are so important.
Account Managers often need to:
- establish, enhance and maintain long-term business relationships
- keep the competition at bay and
- plan the frequency of contact
- get referrals within a company to sell to different areas of the organisation
- research, to find out what else they buy that you could supply
- think on your feet to cross-sell
- Expanding existing business and winning new.
These are key roles and need talent – that’s exactly what we do, find you talented people with the right skillset….
A high level of skills provides a solid basis for great results. A lower level can greatly reduce overall performance.
All this emphasises the key role the Account Manager plays within a company.
But, the challenge for clients can be finding and attracting Account Managers. Those who can generate a growing level of business.
The challenge for ambitious Account Managers can be finding the right role.
Bringing the two together is where we excel as a Recruitment company.
We’re Established, Experienced and Expert.
We have all worked in the types of roles we recruit for. We understand the roles and their requirements better for that. This helps us recruit better. It benefits of Our Clients, Candidates and ourselves.
We supply Clients with skilled Account Managers. Those who can cross-sell and up-sell. Those who generate new business for you, whatever the job requires.
The benefit to Candidates is that we can present you effectively. This is because of our skills, experience and understanding of these roles. The result is that a prospective employer gets a proper view of your skills and abilities.
We recruit nationally for Account Management roles.
So, if you’re a Client looking for professional and talented Candidates, then maybe we can help you.
Likewise, with helping experienced and successful Candidates get their next role.
Jobs transform lives
As the Recruitment & Employment Confederation puts it.
Good people can transform a business and the right jobs transform lives. We work to deliver an Account Manager Recruitment service so that:
Clients can get the people they need particularly as getting recruitment right contributes to business success and
Candidates can get the right job that meets their needs and ambitions. It’s a really special moment when that happens.
We’re based in Berkshire, covering London and the rest of the UK – Nationally.
So, if you’re an employer looking for the right candidates, or a candidate looking for the right role…
Why not call us now on 01628 634634 so that we can talk it through?
Alternatively, complete the Contact Us form at the top of the right hand column
Just as a reminder, here are the most popular roles we recruit for:
- Business Development
- Bids & Tenders
- Inside & Internal Sales
- Account Management
- Telemarketing & Telesales
- And, of course, Team Managers.
In fact, for any promotion or sales campaign or project