View all »
We Recruit Business Generators Enhancing your bottom line
We coined the term ‘Business Generators’ to refer to those skilled, professional people who make significant contributions to the sales process through their work in the above roles.
All our Recruitment Specialists have worked in these roles outside of Recruitment and we’ve recruited solely for these roles since 1997 when we were called Telemarketing People. Specialism to this degree is very different, if not unique. Here are more reasons why we’re different.
Therefore we can assess candidates’ skills and really understand a client’s role, gauging what is necessary for a good fit. We help and advise candidates, putting them forward only for those roles where they can get the best results, influencing the company bottom line.
Results and the bottom line
There is a link between all these roles in that they all have an effect on results and hence the company’s bottom line. Whether it’s:
– The start of the business relationship by Lead Generation or Appointment Making through Telemarketing
– The more strategic approach of Business Development, through research, proposals, presentations and often a 360 degree sales process
– Concentrating on the development of existing or new accounts through Account Management
– For situations where there are opportunities for quick sales then a good performance from a Telesales Executive can bring sales in within a few calls.
– With any of these roles, surely the abilities of a good Team Manager will enhance the performance of an internal sales team and influence the bottom line that way.
So, the quality of recruitment is paramount particularly in today’s market where the better candidates can to a certain extent pick and choose their jobs, then the way employers recruit has a direct effect on the quality of candidates they are able to employ.