Our Business Development Recruitment Service to You
We are New Business People who
- Specialise in Business Development Recruitment
- Offer a service which covers all Business Development roles
- Recruit B2B & Nationally
- Are a well-established Recruitment Agency
- And recruit in a fair, expert and professional way.
There are some of the job titles below, with a listing of skills required.
Here’s something different (top of page)
All our staff have done the types of roles we recruit for. This was before their recruitment careers. So, we can:
- Understand Hiring Managers’ challenges better and
- Assess Candidates’ skill-sets better.
This helps us assess the match and get the best fit for you. So, we only put forward CV’s of those who can get the best results for our Clients. For Candidates we find you the right next move that aligns with your skill-set.
Our Aim is to recruit better for you (top of page)
By understanding requirements:
As we know the roles that we recruit for well, we
- know what information is needed from Clients and
- carry out an in-depth interview process with Candidates
- Conducting business in a straightforward way
- We only put forward CVs of Candidates who are the right level for your role. This saves you time.
For Clients (top of page)
We specialise in helping you recruit for:
- Business Development roles. These can be internal, external or a mix of the two and can involve the full sales cycle or just part of it.
- Business Development roles can be at team member, managerial or Director level
- Phone-based and face to face roles require different skills.
- We can understand the skills required for different roles within Business Development as we’ve done them ourselves.
For Candidates (top of page)
We specialise in helping you find the right role for your skills, experience, potential and ambitions. We can do this because as we really understand the roles we recruit for as we’ve done them ourselves.
Business Development Roles We Specialise In (top of page)
The main Job titles are:
Business Development Manager ~ Business Development Executive
Business Development Director ~
Senior Business Development Manager
And there are many more Business Development Job titles.
The Bigger Picture (top of page)
Company requirements vary, and with them do Business Development responsibilities. So, different situations need different skills. These can be between:
- developing the customer base from cold through to close
- qualifying, gaining sales appointments, or developing strategy
- developing partnerships, finding new revenue streams, writing proposals.
More Skills For Business Development Roles (top of page)
- Developing Leads
- Sales Appointments
- Web Research
- Telephone Research
- Web Demos
- Developing or contributing to proposals or campaigns
- Networking at functions
- Building, maintaining, and managing a healthy sales pipeline. This can be with or without estimating the percentage chance of closing each opportunity
- Visiting clients
- Closing Sales
- Developing Strategy
- Other Marketing and Sales activities.
Getting Recruitment Right (top of page)
The interview objective is to identify and understand what Clients and Candidates need for the recruitment to fit their standards.
Because of our backgrounds and focus on these roles, we have developed specialist skills in our interview process to achieve this.
This is key to finding the right ‘FIT‘ between job requirements and candidate skills. It is fundamental to the quality service we give, and results in better recruitment.
Personal Rewards (top of page)
There are personal rewards associated with recruitment for these roles. Some of them are:
Clients, that feeling you get when you see the success of those you brought into the company.
Candidates, it is the feeling you get when you know you have made the right choice of employer and the future looks good.
Jobs transform lives (top of page)
As the Recruitment & Employment Confederation puts it.
Good people can transform a business and the right jobs transform lives. We work to deliver a better Business Development Recruitment service so that:
Clients can get the people they need particularly as getting recruitment right contributes to business success and
Candidates can get the right job that meets their needs and ambitions. It’s a really special moment when that happens.
Contact Us (top of page)
Why not call us now on 01628 634634 so that we can talk it through?
Alternatively, complete the Contact Us form at the top of the right hand column
Business Development Recruitment is sometimes called Biz Dev Recruitment.