Better Biz Dev Recruitment Services based in Berkshire, covering London and the rest of the UK
Better Biz Dev Recruitment
Business Development is often called Biz Dev. Biz Dev people can create long term value for a business. As always, it’s a matter of getting the right people doing the right thing to get the best results.
For this, the creation of an on-going stream of opportunities is vital. This is particularly so when considering the need for on-going success in these roles.
How that is achieved can vary, depending on a company’s:
- product or service
- business approach
- or culture.
These all influence what a company wants their Biz Dev people to do.
Links to Headers
Responsibilities, tasks and activities (top of page)
The need to win appropriate business is universal. However, a range of responsibilities, tasks, and activities he responsibilities, tasks, and activities can be different from role to role.
Some of these are:
- Researching the market and identifying potential clients
- Identifying Decision Maker Contacts / Stakeholders / profiling
- Building solid business relationships
- Securing well qualified sales appointments
- Developing each potential lead
- Online demos
- Meeting with clients to present and / or close sales
- Forecasting percentage probability of closing potential deals
- Developing knowledge of the market and competitors
- Attending industry functions, including networking
- Provide appropriate feedback
- Highlighting potential partnerships
- Developing or contributing to proposals
- Developing strategy
- Identifying opportunities for campaigns.
Skills and experience needed (top of page)
Some skills and experience needed to achieve success in the above are:
- Telemarketing and/or conducting or organising Telephone Research
- Finding decision maker contacts
- The ability to engage with all relevant stakeholders
- Getting through ‘Gatekeepers’. These are those who answer the phone and won’t always put you through
- Engaging well to develop discussion and gain relevant information
- Generating new leads, sales appointments, and web demos
- Qualifying and getting accurate information
- Cold calling
- Taking a needs-based consultative approach where appropriate
- Nurturing relationships so that they become on-going
- Stakeholder Management
- Staying close to potential customers to keep up to date with changing situations
- Closing skills
Better Recruitment for these roles (top of page)
All these are needed for better recruitment:
- Sourcing good Candidates
- Knowledge and background of these roles
- Understanding Clients requirements and what is needed to fulfil them
- Accurately assessing Candidates skills, experience & potential
- Sound judgement of what makes the right fit between Candidate and the role.
Anything missing from these can detract from the quality of the recruitment.
A key factor and how we recruit better (top of page)
We have specialist expertise in assessing a Candidate’s skills and abilities. This is due to the fact that all our team have done this type of roles before being in recruitment. It is significant to better recruitment for both Candidate and Client.
So, for Clients we can help, advise and source Better Biz Dev Managers and Better Biz Dev Executives. They can support you in creating long term value for your business. This is the end result of Better Biz Dev Recruitment.
For Candidates we can help you find the right role where you can progress your career and rewards. Better Biz Dev recruitment can help you do this.
We’re expert in our Market and supply people who can perform
Why not call us now on 01628 634634 so that we can talk it through?
Back to Our Business Development Recruitment Service page