Ref: CVL 5213
Job Description for Business Development Manager:
Our client is a Marketing Agency who are very well established in a period of growth. They are looking to hire an experienced and successful Business Development Manager to be part of their organisation and develop a career.
The role is a new business development role where you will be responsible for uncovering new business opportunities and managing them through the full sales cycle through to close. There will be an element of meeting potential clients face to face.
Clients are mainly Thames Valley and London based but there could also be wider UK travel.
Great opportunities for career development for the right candidate.
Experience & Skills for this role:
* Candidates must have previous successful new business development experience
* Definitely service based experience rather than product sales – It would be an added advantage if you have either worked in a Marketing Agency or sold into Retail, Sports Marketing or Telecoms but this in not essential for the right candidate.
* You should hold a full UK driving license and be a car owner.
* Most importantly you should be hungry for success with the motivation to drive your career forward.
* 25 days Holiday + Public Holidays
* Free Parking
* Flexible Home / Office working
If you have the above experience and would like to be considered for the Business Development Manager role, please APPLY now.
New Business People is an agency who have taken specialism to a new level. We truly are specialists in recruiting for business to business roles within the sales process. This includes Business Development, Internal / Inside Sales, Telemarketing, Telesales, Account Management, Pre-Sales and Team Management / Director level roles.
If you have business to business experience in any of the above and are considering your next career move, we would love to hear from you.
Business Development Manager