Salary: £35,000 + 10% Bonus Potential
Job Description for Bid Analyst:
Our client offers a service and management solution, mainly to the public sector. They are looking to hire a Bid Analyst to join their team.
This is a great opportunity to move your career forward. You will gain an insight into the complete financial operation of a private sector business across a range of contract types and commercial deals.
Candidates must have exceptionally strong Excel skills, and must be comfortable with the full range of excel functions. This is a must. Someone who can also program macros would be a bonus.
Also essential are:
A working knowledge of Financial Models & Contract Pricing and being comfortable with the accompanying language and definitions of such models (e.g. IRR, NPV, EBITDA, EBIT etc.).
And an understanding of statistical uncertainty modelling and cost modelling
The role would suit one of the following:
* An existing analyst, perhaps looking for a step up
* A Business / Management graduate with a strong understanding of business drivers / terminology / how to dissect a P&L.
* A Maths, physics or engineering graduate who could assimilate the data-led requirements and learn quickly
Experience & Skills for this role:
* Advanced Excel skills with experience of a full range of functions
* Excellent analytical skills
* A Working knowledge of Financial Models & Contract Pricing
* An understanding of statistical uncertainty modelling and cost modelling
* Excellent written English with good communication skills
* First class attention to detail
* Access to Learning & Development
* Employee Assistance Programme
* 28 days holiday (incl. bank holidays) pro-rata
* Child Care Vouchers
* Cycle to Work salary sacrifice scheme
* Eye Care vouchers
* Length of Service Rewards
* Employee Recognition Scheme
* Corporate discount on health & dental plans
* Discount on gym memberships across the UK
* Discounted mobile phone contracts with up to 25% off
If you have the above experience and would like to be considered for the Bid Team Analyst role, please APPLY now.
New Business People is an agency who have taken specialism to a new level, we truly are specialists in recruiting for business to business roles within the sales and marketing function, the roles would be at least partially office based and include, Business Development, Internal / Inside Sales, Telemarketing, Telesales, Account Management and Team Management roles.
If you have business to business experience in any of the above and are considering your next career move, we would love to hear from you.
Please note that we can only reply to applicants who have the above experience.