Our Bids and Tenders Recruitment Service to You
Our Bids and Tenders Recruitment Service is an area where we recruit
- for all Bids and Tenders roles
- recruit Nationally and
- in a way to get the best fit between Clients’ needs and Candidates’ abilities.
There is a wide variety of Bids and Tenders roles (or Tenders and Bids as it is often called). These vary depending on the size of the company, the industry, and the type of bid. Like other types of Recruitment the market is becoming more competitive.
Recruiting better for you
The aim for:
is to put forward Candidates who have relevant experience in Bids and Tenders roles. Those who can can perform better.
is to find your next role that fits your skill-set and in which you can do well.
Everyone says that, so how can we do it?
Firstly, we have all worked in the type of roles we recruit for. This is before working in Recruitment. It is our Unique Selling Proposition (our USP).
Secondly, because of this we know what we need from a brief with Clients. It also enables us to carry out an in-depth interview process with Candidates
Thirdly, we have been recruiting for over 20 years. So, have developed
our own processes that make sure there is a good fit between Candidate and Client.
So, we only put forward CVs of Candidates who are at the right level for the role. This saves us all time.
Furthermore, we are well-established, expert and straightforward in our dealings. So, we prefer Clients to work with us so that we can recruit better.
Bids and Tenders roles
Here are some examples of Bids and Tender roles:
Bid Executive ~ Bid Manager ~ Bid Team Analyst
Bid Writer ~ Business Development Bid Executive
Technical Bid Writer ~ Bid Editor ~ Tender Planner
Proposal Manager ~ Bid Co-Ordinator ~ Bid Director
Content Writer ~ Bid Administrator
Tender & Contracts Coordinator ~ Bids & Tender Manager
Skills, Abilities and Experience needed
As you would expect, the tasks involved vary with the role. Here are some typical skills, experience and abilities needed:
- Good research and attention to detail
- Writing and delivering successful Tenders
- Excel skills – often including writing and editing macros along with Pivot tables
- Experience of and skills in Financial modelling
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Multi-tasking – depending on the size of the bid and the team, they may work on more than one bid at a time
- Use of Adobe InDesign
- Site visits
- Managing case studies
- Strong analytical skills
- Presentation skills – presenting the bid internally and / or externally
- Creating proposals from scratch (more creativity needed) or by using templates
- Preparing accurate and demonstrable financial and operational cost models, analysis and forecasting.
Often needed are:
- IRR (Internal rate of return)
- NPV Net Present Value
- EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest Taxes Depreciation and Amortisation)
- EBIT (Earnings Before Interest & Taxes)
Helping You Get Recruitment Right
Clients – We have a role qualifying call with Clients. The purpose is to identify what they need and want from the recruitment.
Candidates – Our aim to put you forward for roles that meet your skills, needs and ambitions.
We have developed specialist skills in our interview process to achieve this. This has come from our backgrounds and focus on these roles.
This is key to finding the right ‘FIT‘ between job requirements and candidate skills. It is fundamental to the quality service we give, and results in better recruitment.
In these roles, the right skill levels can be the difference between poor and good results.
If you want to know more, then why not Contact us?
For ways of contacting us click, Contact Us
Or call us now on 01628 634634 so that we can talk it through.