Internal Sales Recruitment Agency Services based in Berkshire, covering London and the rest of the UK
Internal Sales Recruitment
Links to Headers
The roles (top of page)
In many companies the Internal Sales Manager or Internal Sales Executive develops the proactive sales from the beginning, so they need to be effective.
The responsibilities of an Internal Sales Manager or Internal Sales Executive vary from taking care of the full sales cycle, to sharing the sale with an external sales person. Sometimes smaller value sales are closed over the phone but leads for larger deals are often passed on to an external team.
In other situations, there can be cold-calling; following up on marketing campaigns; building relationships; and keeping the company name on the prospect’s radar. It can also include preparing and following up quotes and some administration / sales support.
The trend (top of page)
The trend away from external, or face-to-face sales, to Internal Sales and Inside Sales is accelerating all the time. Advances in technology mean a lot more business can be closed over the phone, saving time and expense. Those with good phone-based sales skills can build strong, lasting relationships over the phone.
Behind the trend (top of page)
There is more behind the trend than just technology, there is increased competition in most markets, which means a need for working more effectively, so there is the desire to
- Keep overheads down
- Have more control over how well things are done
- Have more contact with customers and
- Get better results through more effective calling.
To compete, get better staff (top of page)
Imagine getting better staff to fill your needs, you
- Get more results of better quality
- Find they are easier to manage
- Find they are less time-consuming
- See them show better teamwork & stability
- Can get fresh ideas from them
- Find they give you a better ROI – Return On Investment
How we can help you (top of page)
We are nationwide specialists in recruiting for B2B (Business to Business) Internal Sales / Inside Sales / Business Development type roles where phone-skills are key. All our staff have done these types of role prior to recruitment and joining us.
Because of this, we understand the roles better and what is needed for success in them.
- Our specialist expertise in assessing requirements for a role and skills needed to get first-class results, enables us to help Clients and Candidates better.
- For Clients, we can help, advise, and source effective Internal Sales Managers and Internal Sales Executives who can help create long term value for your business.
- For Candidates, we can help you find the right role where you can progress your career and get the appropriate rewards.
We’re expert in our Market and supply people who can perform.
Why not call us on 01628 634634 so that we can talk it through?
Alternatively, Contact Us.
Or, read more: