PRODUCT SALES EXPERIENCE WITHIN E-COMMERCE / PRINT
Job Description for Business Development Manager:
Our client is a growing company who are well known and respected in their industry sector. They are printers of branded garments, who offer a tailored service to their clients. Offering a managed service for e-commerce shops and selling to both retail and e-commerce.
This is an exciting new role that you can really make your own.
The role is a Sales / Business Development role with the focus on new business. There will be some Account Management as well. You will be selling throughout the UK and the EU and, Covid allowing, there will be some European travel.
The role will be part working from home and part office based. You should live within a commute of the Wiltshire.
Experience & Skills for this role:
* Sales/Business Development Management experience preferably in the Retail and eCommerce Print on Demand industry but most definitely product based.
* Some experience of eCommerce.
* A full Driving Licence is required.
* A knowledge of UK/European eCommerce retail sectors but not from a food retail background
* 25 Days Holiday + Public Holidays
* Extra Day off on Birthday
* Part WFH Policy
If you have the above experience and would like to be considered for the Business Development Manager role, please APPLY now.
New Business People is an agency who have taken specialism to a new level. We truly are specialists in recruiting for business to business roles within the sales process. This includes Business Development, Internal / Inside Sales, Telemarketing, Telesales, Account Management, Pre-Sales and Team Management / Director level roles.
If you have business to business experience in any of the above and are considering your next career move, we would love to hear from you.
Business Development Manager