Job Description for Account Manager – Internal:
Our client is an expanding company. They offer a dedicated range of services to their clients and have an extremely low staff turn over. They offer an excellent benefits package along with clear career progression.
This is a new role in the team due to company growth. The role is to ensure your accounts get maximum benefit from their package and that they renew at the end of their contracts. You will be responsible for the renewal negotiation. In addition, you will be looking for other opportunities to sell into your accounts so a proactive approach is a must.
You will also help clients with support requests where necessary.
There is excellent career progression.
Experience & Skills for this role:
* Candidates should have Business to Business Account Management or Sales related experience
* You should enjoy building long term relationships with their account base
* A hunter nature with a proactive approach
* Stable job history
* Experience / knowledge of the construction sector is an added advantage.
Extensive Benefits Package includes:
* 25 Days holiday plus public holidays (+ can buy and sell holiday days)
* Great learning and development opportunities
* Bonus, Pension
* Life Assurance; Income Protection
* Volunteering opportunities
* Season ticket loans
* Flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work;
If you have the above experience and would like to be considered for the Account Manager – Internal role, please APPLY now.
New Business People is an agency who have taken specialism to a new level. We truly are specialists in recruiting for business to business roles within the sales process. This includes Business Development, Internal / Inside Sales, Telemarketing, Telesales, Account Management, Pre-Sales and Team Management / Director level roles.
If you have business to business experience in any of the above and are considering your next career move, we would love to hear from you.
Account Manager - Internal