Job Description for Telemarketing Executive:
Our client provides equipment to a variety of business sectors. They are a small but established and growing company who are looking to hire an experienced Telemarketing Executive. The role is to make well qualified sales appointments with both new customers and existing customers.
There is some flexibility in the working hours and also the opportunity to work from home some of the time.
This is a role you can make your own and enjoy making a real contribution to the business. The role would suit candidates who enjoy Telemarketing and wish to stay in this type of role.
Experience & Skills for this role:
* Candidates should have solid B2B experience in making well qualified appointments for the sales team
* A stable job history
* Experience in capital equipment and / or calling Facilities Managers or Warehouse Managers is an added advantage.
* An engaging telephone manner
* Proactive and consultative
* Demonstrate Honesty, Integrity and Loyalty
* Uncapped commission
* Discretionary end of year Bonus
* 20 days holiday + 8 days statutory
* Additional service-linked holiday
* Statutory pension scheme
* Company service-linked sick pay scheme.
* Free onsite parking
If you have the above experience and would like to be considered for the Telemarketing Executive role, please APPLY now.
New Business People is an agency who have taken specialism to a new level, we truly are specialists in recruiting for business to business roles within the sales process and include, Business Development, Internal / Inside Sales, Telemarketing, Telesales, Account Management, Pre-Sales and Team Management / Director level roles.
If you have business to business experience in any of the above and are considering your next career move, we would love to hear from you.