Job Description for Sales Development Representative:
Our client offers a software solution and are looking to hire a Sales Development Representative to identify and develop opportunities into qualified leads.
If you have a genuine consultative approach and enjoy nurturing leads over an extended period this could be the ideal role.
There are long term career prospects to a sales role or to lead an SDR team as it grows.
You will work in a central location in a close knit, social team.
Experience & Skills for this role:
* Experience of uncovering opportunities using research and data tools including Sales Navigator and ZoomInfo
* Have worked in a software or high tech sector and
* Be used to nurturing leads through a long sales cycle.
* Good at building long term business relationships
* Stable job history
* Private Medical Insurance through BUPA
* 33 days holiday (including statutory)
* Team events and away days
* Working in a fun, social team
* Long term career opportunities
* 37.5 hours per week (flex between 8:30 and 18:00)
* Close to good public transport links
If you have the above experience and would like to be considered for the Sales Development Representative role, please APPLY now.
New Business People is an agency who have taken specialism to a new level, we truly are specialists in recruiting for business to business roles within the sales process and include, Business Development, Internal / Inside Sales, Telemarketing, Telesales, Account Management, Pre-Sales and Team Management / Director level roles.
If you have business to business experience in any of the above and are considering your next career move, we would love to hear from you.