+ Uncapped Commission & Expenses
NEW BUSINESS EXPERIENCE IN SUPPLY CHAIN IN PHARMA / MEDICAL DEVICES? A ROLE TO MAKE YOUR OWN…..
Job Description for Business Development Manager:
Our client is a specialist supply chain consultancy who work with manufacturing organisations, in particular the pharmaceutical and medical device industry.
An opportunity to be part of the growth of this specialist Consultancy at an exciting time in the development of the business. The role is for a Business Development Manager to drive the sales activity by uncovering new business opportunities.
You will be creating a pipeline of business and building long term business relationships. Making appointments for both you and the Development Director to attend. You will then continue to support the sales process and, in the longer term, manage the account.
A role with flexibility and one you can truly make your own.
Experience & Skills for this role:
* Business Development experience within the supply chain of either the pharmaceutical or medical devices sector in either consultancy or a service
* Experience of a highly regulated sector
* Competent in engaging with senior level contacts of Global organisations.
* Home office and their own car and be willing to cover all of the UK
* Desire to be part of a growing Consultancy and be excited by contributing to that growth
* 25 days holiday + public holidays
* Some flexibility in working hours
* Working from home
* UK Travel
If you have the above experience and would like to be considered for the Business Development Manager role, please APPLY now.
New Business People is an agency who have taken specialism to a new level, we truly are specialists in recruiting for business to business roles within the sales process and include, Business Development, Internal / Inside Sales, Telemarketing, Telesales, Account Management, Pre-Sales and Team Management / Director level roles.
If you have business to business experience in any of the above and are considering your next career move, we would love to hear from you.