+ £4,800 Car Allowance
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: London, and South
Job Description for Business Development Manager:
Our client is a planning specialist in office integration and design who is looking for a Business Development Manager to secure new business primarily for the London / South market.
An exciting role is to increase sales, involving the full sales cycle. You will find new sales opportunities, visit prospective clients and close business.
Candidates must have new business sales experience with a consultative sales approach. You should have sold to Blue Chip companies within the office interiors market and live within an easy commute of the London office.
Experience & Skills for this role:
* Track record of new business sales with Blue Chip companies
* Good knowledge of office interiors industry with understanding of product specification in the interiors or furniture sector
* Forecasting / Planning and Execution
* Good organisational skills
* 25 days plus bank holidays
* Bupa single (family can be added at reduced rate)
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Retail discount
* Financial management and welfare portal
If you have the above experience and would like to be considered for the Business Development Manager role, please APPLY now.
New Business People is an agency who have taken specialism to a new level, we truly are specialists in recruiting for business to business roles within the sales process and include, Business Development, Internal / Inside Sales, Telemarketing, Telesales, Account Management, Pre-Sales and Team Management / Director level roles.
If you have business to business experience in any of the above and are considering your next career move, we would love to hear from you.