Plus £5,000 car allowance
NEW BUSINESS AND ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT….
Job Description for Business Development Manager:
Our client is looking to hire a Business Development Manager to bring on board new clients and grow business within existing clients. You will be office based but spend time visiting existing and potential clients.
Candidates should have solid B2B new business sales experience. Experience within recruitment, construction or both, is an added advantage.
You should have a full driving licence.
You will work closely with the management team and Recruitment Consultants.
Experience & Skills for this role:
* B2B new business sales experience
* Ideally Recruitment / Construction sector experience
* Good face to face presentation skills with an engaging personality
* Ability to find and develop new business opportunities
* Skilled at developing additional business within existing accounts
* Good team player and able to work in a collaborative way
* 21 days holiday, increasing with service to 25 days + public holidays
* Free gym membership
* Death in service 4 x salary insurance
* Team trips for meeting certain targets
* Hours: 8:30 to 17:30 Mon – Thurs, 16:30 finish on Fri
If you have the above experience and would like to be considered for the Business Development Manager role, please APPLY now.
New Business People is an agency who have taken specialism to a new level, we truly are specialists in recruiting for business to business roles within the sales process and include, Business Development, Internal / Inside Sales, Telemarketing, Telesales, Account Management, Pre-Sales and Team Management / Director level roles.
If you have business to business experience in any of the above and are considering your next career move, we would love to hear from you.