LOOKING FOR A TOP ECHELON SALES PERSON TO JOIN A GROWING SUCCESSFUL COMPANY WITH FANTASTIC CAREER DEVELOPMENT…
Job Description for Interprise Sales Executive:
Our client is a well-established and well-funded company providing Risk Software Solutions and Services who are going through an exciting phase of expansion.
They are looking to hire a dynamic and strategic sales professional to bring new key customers on board.
This is a prime role and candidates should be at a particular point in their sales career. You must have 6-10 years selling with a track record of continuous progression.
It is a role for a skilled and effective sales person who is adept at engaging with senior level contacts, building strong business relationships and managing through to close.
This is a fantastic opportunity however candidates will need to fulfil the following criteria:
* Bachelor’s degree in Business or commerce related field.
* 6-10 years selling with a track record of continuous progression.
* 2 years track record of over £800K new business sales per annum
* Experience of selling at senior level for concept orientated services or software.
* Experience of winning key accounts and exceeding targets.
* Worked with procurement processes, ITT, bid management, RFI, RFPs and supporting the value propositions and pitch strategy
* Present at bids or board rooms
Candidates must be career focused and keen to progress within an organisation. There are fantastic opportunities to develop your career.
You should enjoy working in a collaborative way internally particularly for the bigger deals.
Benefits Package TBA
If you have the above experience and would like to be considered for the Enterprise Sales Executive role, please APPLY now.
New Business People is an agency who have taken specialism to a new level, we truly are specialists in recruiting for business to business roles within the sales process and include, Business Development, Internal / Inside Sales, Telemarketing, Telesales, Account Management, Pre-Sales and Team Management / Director level roles.
If you have business to business experience in any of the above and are considering your next career move, we would love to hear from you.