Comm Paid Quarterly & Uncapped
+ Company Car
A ROLE FOR A STRONG TEAM MANAGER WITH CAPITAL EQUIPMENT EXPERIENCE….
Job Description for Sales Team Manager role:
Our client is a leading international brand within their field and are looking to hire an experienced new business Sales Manager with strong team management skills and experience of selling capital equipment.
The role is to grow and manage a team of New Business Sales / Business Development Execs who complete the full sales cycle from cold through to face to face close. The main focus is on team management, but the role does carry a personal new business sales quota.
If you have excellent sales team management experience along with a solid Sales / Business Development background plus experience of selling capital equipment this could be a great career opportunity.
Full clean driving licence required.
Experience & Skills for this role:
* B2B Sales / Business Development experience in a new business role selling capital equipment (there is no account management in this role)
* Sales team management experience
* Live within a one hour commute to Stevenage.
* Ability to learn about new technical products
* Full clean driving licence
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Pension 5% employer’s contribution, increasing to 7.5% after a year
* Discretionary Xmas bonus in November – £1000
* Company sick pay (if not sick during year rewarded with 3 day’s pay).
* Company car and for personal use. BMW
* Company fuel card
* Laptop and mobile phone
If you have the above experience and would like to be considered for the Sales Manager role, please APPLY now.
New Business People is an agency who have taken specialism to a new level, we truly are specialists in recruiting for business to business roles within the sales and marketing function, the roles would be at least partially office based and include, Business Development, Internal / Inside Sales, Telemarketing, Telesales, Account Management and Team Management roles.
If you have business to business experience in any of the above and are considering your next career move, we would love to hear from you.