ARE YOU A GRADUATE OR EARLY IN YOUR SALES CAREER LOOKING FOR PROGRESSION?
NEW ROLES STARTING JANUARY 2019?
Job Description for Business Development Representative role:
Are you a Graduate OR early in your sales career, passionate about developing your sales skills within the IT software sector, hungry for success and consider yourself to be a team player?
Our client is a leading SaaS organisation who are looking for early stage Telemarketing / Inside Sales Executives to join their team. You will be developing new business sales opportunities by generating leads from inbound and outbound calling you will qualify new business using a consultative approach.
Candidates should have some Telemarketing, Inside Sales or Lead Generation type experience within either B2B or B2C and want to develop within the IT software sector.
Successful candidates will be invited to attend an assessment day on 19th November.
Experience & Skills for this role:
* Inside Sales / Telemarketing experience
* Lead generation
* Determined and proactive with first-rate rapport building skills with a consultative approach
* Outstanding communication and engagement ability on the phone to Senior levels
* Great personality who can work as a team player
* Fantastic Global Company in the SaaS / Cloud space
* Excellent potential for progression
* Central location in Maidenhead, Berkshire, with good facilities
* Strong position in market and leader in sector
* Great Salary package and Benefits
This is a great opportunity to join a leader in their field, and be rewarded with excellent potential for growth and a supportive environment.
If you have the above experience and would like to be considered for the Business Development Representative role, please APPLY now.
New Business People is an agency who have taken specialism to a new level, we truly are specialists in recruiting for business to business roles within the sales process and include, Business Development, Internal / Inside Sales, Telemarketing, Telesales, Account Management, Pre-Sales and Team Management / Director level roles.
If you have business to business experience in any of the above and are considering your next career move, we would love to hear from you.