OTE £185,000 – £200,000
+ Car Allowance £5000
Job Description for Business Development Manager :
Our client is an end-to-end provider of integration solutions who are looking to hire a Senior Business Development Manager. The successful candidate will have good experience selling to medium to large organisations within the software sector with an understanding of integration solutions. Experience of selling ERP or CRM solutions is ideal.
You will be primarily selling to end users but with some channel sales.
This is an exciting new role and the BDM will build key relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close new business and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
The role is office based in Bracknell with frequent visits to Client sites.
Experience & Skills for this role:
* Must have experience of selling software with an understanding of integration (middleware) solutions
* Experience of end user sales
* Very comfortable in the “C” suite
* Strong executive presence and polish
* Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
* Exceptional interpersonal, written and presentation skills
* Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
* A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
* Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
* Frequent travel within the region
·Annual holiday rising to 25 days + public holidays
·Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
·Private Medical including dependents
·Fuel card for business use
·Car allowance of £5K
If you have the above experience and would like to be considered for the Business Development Manager role, please APPLY now.
New Business People is an agency who have taken specialism to a new level, we truly are specialists in recruiting for business to business roles within the sales and marketing function, the roles would be at least partially office based and include, Business Development, Internal / Inside Sales, Telemarketing, Telesales, Account Management and Team Management roles.
If you have business to business experience in any of the above and are considering your next career move, we would love to hear from you.