Job Description for Business Development / Bid Executive:
Our client offers a service and management solution, mainly to the public sector and is looking to hire a Business Development / Bid Executive to join their team.
This role is to work within the Bid team to help produce winning tenders, proposals and presentations focussed on the rail, local authority and the hospital sectors. You will work with complex client requirements and attention to detail is paramount.
Candidates should either have experience in a similar role at entry level and be ready for their next move or be a Humanities Graduate wishing to start a career in a Bid team.
To be considered all candidates will need excellent written English. The ability to use Excel to a high level (e.g. Creating/editing Macro’s, use of advanced function, working with pivot tables & charts). Along with an excellent working knowledge of MS Office as well as the ability to create publications to a high standard.
Ideally you will also have Experience in delivering responses to Public Sector tenders. Together with an understanding of Public Sector organisations, their approach to procurement, and the evaluation of competitive tenders. However, for Humanities Graduates looking for an entry level role, this training will be provided.
Experience of Adobe InDesign is an added advantage. However training will be given.
Experience & Skills for this role:
* Experience in a similar role at entry level and be ready for their next move, or be a Humanities Graduate wishing to start a career in a Bid team.
* Excellent written English
* The ability to use Excel to a high level
* An excellent working knowledge MS Office
* The ability to create publications to a high standard
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Access to Learning & Development
* Employee Assistance Programme
* 28 days holiday (incl. bank holidays) pro-rata
* Child Care Vouchers
* Cycle to Work salary sacrifice scheme
* Eye Care vouchers
* Length of Service Rewards
* Employee Recognition Scheme
* Corporate discount on health & dental plans
* Discount on gym memberships across the UK
* Discounted mobile phone contracts with up to 25% off
If you have the above experience and would like to be considered for the Business Development / Bid Executive role, please APPLY now.
New Business People is an agency who have taken specialism to a new level, we truly are specialists in recruiting for business to business roles within the sales and marketing function, the roles would be at least partially office based and include, Business Development, Internal / Inside Sales, Telemarketing, Telesales, Account Management and Team Management roles.
If you have business to business experience in any of the above and are considering your next career move, we would love to hear from you.
Please note that we can only reply to applicants who have the above experience.