WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY FOR AN ESTABLISHED BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER IN THE MANUFACTURING OF FOOD & DRINK INDUSTRY
Job Description for Business Development Manager:
This role is very much for an established Business Development Manager looking for a new challenge and a role to their own. This is a unique opportunity to develop strategic business development activities and contribute to continuous development and improvement of our clients’ service offering. You will have a solid background in a similar role and with a proven track record of driving business growth and increasing sales. Candidates will come from a food and / or drink manufacturing background with an understanding / experience of primary production in a scientific environment.
The role is responsible for the full sales cycle and a mix of office based and out visiting potential clients. A full driving license is essential.
This is a new position with a unique opportunity to really make the role your own.
Experience & Skills for this role:
* Proven experience of transforming business development activities.
* Food and / or drink manufacturing background with an understanding / experience of primary production in a scientific environment.
* Knowledge and experience of CRM systems.
* Strong team player with confident communication skills and the ability to work with people at all levels.
* Capable of performing to a high standard in a collegiate management structure.
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* holiday exchange
* work save pension scheme up to 10% which employer will match
* onsite parking, subsidised restaurant and Starbucks
If you have the above experience and would like to be considered for the Business Development Manager role, please APPLY now.
New Business People is an agency who have taken specialism to a new level, we truly are specialists in recruiting for business to business roles within the sales and marketing function, the roles would be at least partially office based and include, Business Development, Internal / Inside Sales, Telemarketing, Telesales, Account Management and Team Management roles.
If you have business to business experience in any of the above and are considering your next career move, we would love to hear from you.
Please note that we can only reply to applicants who have the above experience.