Temporary Contractors Recruitment Agency Services based in Berkshire, covering London and the rest of the UK
We provide Temporary Contractors for business to business roles. Highly skilled and professional, they make significant contributions to the sales process.
We apply the same recruiting standards as for permanent vacancies. This includes in-depth telephone interviews to assess Candidates’ abilities on the phone. We also offer a flexible temp-to-perm service.
The same recruiting standards are applied as for permanent vacancies.
So, with a Temporary Contractor from us, you can:
- have flexibility;
start them when you want; stop when you want; and spend what you want.
- be in control of it;
see, hear and influence the action and evaluate it how you want.
- interview Candidates
in the normal way, if you want
- also, budget for the expenditure and
- increase or decrease how many you have at any time
- this can be from one to a full team.
- add to your team
on an ad-hoc basis; for that special project that nobody has time to do, cover leave or just ramp up the team.
- check it works;
- and that the person fits in
- you can prove your return on investment
- before committing to employing them as permanent staff.
Our fees are:
- Competitive and geared to getting you the best result
- We charge an hourly rate with no add on costs or set up fees
- You purely pay for the hours that have been worked
- The hourly rate depends on the level of skill needed to get the best results for you and includes N.I., Holiday Pay etc.
- You’re not tied into any fixed length of term
As with permanent staff, the work is done on your site. The advantages are that you can hear and see their progress. Also, it’s easier and quicker for them to learn what they need to know about your product or service.
So, why not call us now on 01628 634634 so that we can talk it through? Or Contact Us.
Temporary Contractors – those highly skilled and professional people who make significant contributions to the sales process in:
- Business Development
- Account Management
- Inside Sales
- Internal Sales
- And, of course, Team Managers.
To read more Roles We Specialise In