Basic Circa £35,000
Uncapped OTE + Company Car
CAPITAL EQUIPMENT SALES EXPERIENCE + LIVE WITHIN 1 HOUR OF STEVENAGE – GREAT OPPORTUNITY…
Job Description for Business Development Executive:
Our client is a leading international brand within their field and are looking to hire an experienced Business Development Executive with experience of selling capital equipment machinery and associated consumables.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation as a new training scheme has been put into place to support new starters.
The role is a new business sales role, responsible for researching data and cold calling through to closing face to face.
To be considered you will need previous experience in a similar role along with experience of selling capital equipment machinery. Experience of the Captive Consumable Model would be an added advantage.
The geographic area is Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire with some coverage for Essex and Kent. Candidates should live within a one hour commute to the office in Stevenage.
A full clean driving licence is required.
Experience & Skills for this role:
* B2B Sales / Business Development experience in a new business role selling capital equipment machinery (there is no account management in this role)
* Experience of selling the associated consumables for the machinery
* Live within the geographical area covered, within a one hour commute to Stevenage.
* Ability to learn about new technical products
* Good negotiation skills
* Full clean driving licence
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Pension 5% employer’s contribution, increasing to 7.5% after a year
* Discretionary Xmas bonus in November – £1000
* Company sick pay (if not sick during year rewarded with 3 day’s pay).
* Company car
* Company credit card
* Laptop and mobile phone
If you have the above experience and would like to be considered for the Business Development Executive role, please APPLY now.
New Business People is an agency who have taken specialism to a new level, we truly are specialists in recruiting for business to business roles within the sales and marketing function, the roles would be at least partially office based and include, Business Development, Internal / Inside Sales, Telemarketing, Telesales, Account Management and Team Management roles.
If you have business to business experience in any of the above and are considering your next career move, we would love to hear from you.
Please note that we can only reply to applicants who have the above experience.