EXCITING ROLE, GOOD REMUNERATION AND GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE………
Job Description for Business Development Manager:
Our client is a specialist in office interior design who is looking for a mid-senior level Business Development Manager for the London/South market. This is a new business role and you will have responsibility for increasing sales for the Company within an identified sales team. Candidates must be living within commuting distance of London, have good stable B2B consultative sales experience to Blue Chip companies within the office interiors market.
Experience & Skills for this role:
* Sales and consultative selling B2B
* Good knowledge of the office interiors market
* Experience of creating/managing own database of clients and specific CRM database
* Good personal organisational skills
* Forecasting skills
* Develop and maintain strong business pipeline
* 25 days plus bank holidays
* Bupa single (family can be added at reduced rate)
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Retail discount
* Financial management and welfare portal
If you have the above experience and would like to be considered for the Business Development Manager role, please APPLY now.
New Business People is an agency who have taken specialism to a new level, we truly are specialists in recruiting for business to business roles within the sales and marketing function, the roles would be at least partially office based and include, Business Development, Internal / Inside Sales, Telemarketing, Telesales, Account Management and Team Management roles.
If you have business to business experience in any of the above and are considering your next career move, we would love to hear from you.