Office Location is Nr Portsmouth, Hampshire – Candidates ideally based between Portsmouth and Bagshot
Salary: Flexible Salary Package, Basic Circa £50,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance
SALES / CONSTRUCTION BACKGROUND? ROLE WITH EXTENSIVE SCOPE…
Job Description for Business Development Manager:
Our client is a building construction business with an £80 million turnover. They are looking to hire a Business Development Manager for this new role.
The role is to generate new business sales with the potential to open a new office in the Bagshot area and grow a team. Living in Surrey or within an easy commute of both Bagshot and the Portsmouth office is ideal.
Candidates must have previous B2B Business Development / Sales experience with a national or regional commercial construction company. Along with experience of the tender process.
Experience of involvement in opening a new office or management experience is an added advantage.
Candidates should live between Portsmouth and Bagshot but ideally within a 35 mile radius of Godalming. You will spend a couple of days a week in the office close to Portsmouth and approx. three days a week out seeing potential clients.
Experience & Skills for this role:
* B2B Sales / Business Development experience with a regional or national commercial construction company
* Experience of creating PQQ & ITT opportunities
* Been involved in the opening of a new office is an added advantage
* Management experience is ideal but not essential
* Living between Portsmouth and Bagshot but ideally within a 35 mile radius of Godalming.
* Driving licence
* 25 Days holiday plus extra day after 3, 5 & 10 yrs
* Buy / sell / bank leave scheme
* Healthcare after probation
* Fuel card (currently for personal and business miles) or mileage
* Contractual Hours: 8:30 to 17:00
If you have the above experience and would like to be considered for the Business Development Manager role, please APPLY now.
New Business People is an agency who have taken specialism to a new level, we truly are specialists in recruiting for business to business roles within the sales and marketing function, the roles would be at least partially office based and include, Business Development, Internal / Inside Sales, Telemarketing, Telesales, Account Management and Team Management roles.
If you have business to business experience in any of the above and are considering your next career move, we would love to hear from you.